Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas Royal Revival!

It’s been a long year. We endured Our Time, we put up with Jonathan Sanchez, we traded the number one prospect in baseball, and we even survived the end of the Mayan calendar. This was a trying year for Royals fans, but we all made it through it, and we’re stronger now for it. Hopefully the Royals are also better for it or we fans will be begging for that whole apocalypse thing to finally hit.

As my Christmas gift to all the loyal readers of RR, I present you with this photo gallery that should put you knee deep in the Christmas spirit. The photos are of the Lehigh Valley IronPigs during their ‘Christmas in July’ promotion the team was running that evening. And in case you were confused, yes, those are Santa-style uniforms the team was donning. I've seen my fair share of ridiculous minor league uniforms, but this one takes the cake milk and cookies.

Anyways, I hope this holiday season finds you well, and that my gift of these photos is a present you will cherish forever; or at least until January.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment