- $13 Field Box
- $9 Box
- $9 Home Run Porch
- $7 Berm
- $1 Discount for children ages 3-10, seniors 60+ , or with valid military ID. Kids 2 and under are free.
In Omaha, there are two free parking lots for fans, but if you would like to park a little closer to the park, you will need to pay $3. There is also a VIP parking lot for $5.
For the Kids:
- The Storm Chasers offer a pretty unique promotion with the help of a local sponsor. The first 50 kids each night are eligible to receive a berm ticket for just $1.
- Section 125 of Werner Park is considered a Family Section, with no alcohol allowed.
- Like most Kid’s Clubs, the Lil Chasers program is a no-brainer. For $25 per child (10 and under), kids receive free admission on Sundays and Wednesdays, plus a bunch of other free stuff. Parents that like to take their young ones to a lot of games can actually save money through ticket price savings alone.
- Minor League Baseball really isn’t about who wins and loses (at least for most fans), but the Storm Chasers are the defending Triple-A National Champions and bring back a lot of familiar players this season.
- Fireworks promotions often bring the biggest crowds, and the Storm Chasers offer fireworks following every Friday home game.
- The Chasers don't have as many kooky and quirky promotional nights as some other teams, but they will host Star Wars Weekend Friday May 2-Sunday May 4, as well as a selection of promotional giveaway nights including a championship flag giveaway (4/5), Chris Dwyer bobble head (4/19) and t-shirt giveaway (7/17).
- Concessions are where most Minor League teams really make their money (that super-sized soda you bought for $4.50 likely costs the club around $0.09 – including the souvenir cup). Therefore, fans should really take advantage of nights that offer food and/or drink discounts. The Chasers have a pretty good selection, including ½ price food on April 7, ½ price burgers on April 9, and $0.01 hot dogs on April 16. Like most clubs, you can also get big discounts on beer and soda on Thursdays.