Saturday, February 26, 2011

Poll Tally: Free Agent of Choice

In what turned out to be my most voted on poll ever I posed the question: Which of these players would you most want to have?
  1. Albert Pujols @ 10 years, 300 million
  2. Yu Darvish @ 5 years, 50 million plus a 50 million post fee
  3. Zack Greinke @ 5 years, 100 million

It was an incredibly close poll, but in the end Darvish garnered the most votes with 38 out of the 106 (38%). He was then followed by Pujols at 35 out of 106 (33%) and finally Zack Greinke at 33 out of 106 (31%).

I am a bit surprised by the result, but when I voted on the poll Darvish was my selection. At somepoint I hope to get a post up outlining why I believe he makes the most sense from a finanical and competitive standpoint out of the three options.

Anyway, be sure to vote on the new poll regarding who you believe should start the season as the leadoff hitter for the Kansas City Royals.

No comments:

Post a Comment