Friday, September 28, 2012

Farewell

It is with mixed emotions that I am writing today to bid my readers a fond farewell. Over the past few years I have been proud to see this blog grow into something more than just a hobby. However, I am now at a point in my life where it would be inappropriate for me to be blogging about the Kansas City Royals. I am incredibly excited to be in the position that I now find myself in.

As you have probably noticed, over the past several months my blog entries have been few and far between. This is a result of the career path that I am currently on and after careful consideration I have finally decided on the future of this blog.

Fortunately, I am happy to say that Royal Revival will live on. Over the next week several new authors will be introduced into the fold and I have no doubt that the site will only improve from this day forward. I know each and every one of the new bloggers on a personal level and it comforts me to know that my blog will be continued by close friends. While there may be an adjustment period, I expect them each to be strong additions to Royal Revival.

One last time I would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my material. What started out as an outlet for my love of baseball eventually became a site garnering more page views a day than I could have ever imagined. I expect Royal Revival to only continue to grow and with several new authors in the mix, material should be up on a much more regular basis.

Sincerely,


Landon

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you. Still going to maintain a personal twitter presence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have taken over the twitter account for the blog.

      Delete