Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lack of Posts

I apologize for the lack of posting recently. I have actually left the country for awhile and am currently in London, because of this I haven't had time to get the posts up that I would have liked. Also, I am sure all of you now know about the tragedy that has struck my hometown of Joplin, MO which has also contributed to my lack of posts. I don't mean to make excuses but my mind is currently elsewhere.

Nonetheless I hope to get some things up in the near future. I miss being able to watch or listen to the Royals. There are internet restrictions that don't allow me to stream audio, video, or gamecasts. For this reason I have only been able to check box scores. But even more than that I miss my hometown and I wish that I could be there to help the rebuild.

Please keep Joplin, MO in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment